CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliates). We serve real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. Our services include facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Visit www.cbre.pl and kariera.cbre.pl
About the role
CBRE has an exciting opportunity for an Occupancy Planner to join our Workplace Strategy and Occupancy Solutions across Europe.
Our team has great experience in providing solutions to help clients understand how effective and efficient their property estates are. We have a vacancy for an Occupancy Planner to support our expanding client base across regional and global property portfolios.
This role will be based on a client account reporting into the Occupancy Planning team lead.
The main focus of the planner is to manage collection, analysis and management of the supply and demand of space within the client portfolio. The ultimate aim is to provide the right amount of space to get the best value out of the office space without adversely affecting the productivity of the occupants.
The role will ensure all projects are delivered following global workplace standards including the expansion of an alternative workplace programme.
The role is part of the Occupancy Planning team delivering projects across the Europe. There is an expectation that some travel to various locations will be required
Job responsibilities include:
- Single point of contact for ccupancy issues - key interface for local Business, Facilities Management, Moves & Changes & Project teams
- Own/Manage Business desk demand/desk release requests - validate & report
- Help to develop options to solve demand/needs, get approvals & hand-off to execution teams to deliver
- Develop/update stacking/phasing plans for key locations
- Attends regular meetings in key locations with local Facilities Management, Project Management & Technologies teams to align/co-ordinate on major restack activities
- Assist in occupancy data/utilisation initiatives to help ensure data integrity and accurate reporting
- Maintain ongoing knowledge and understanding of clients Planning Standards & Exception process
- Excellent English skills (C1)
- To multi-task on concurrent projects, under tight time frames
- A high level of initiative, self-motivation, resourcefulness, and patience
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in an account team environment, partnering across functions and interacting effectively with all staff levels within the CBRE/client organization
- Sound analytical skills, including intermediate proficiency with Excel
- Experience of working within matrix organization
Candidates should be able to demonstrate through experience:
- Strong Customer Relationship Management.
- Good knowledge and experience of capturing business occupancy headcount requirements (current and forecast).
- Experience using occupancy presence and/or utilisation data to provide insight into how businesses are occupying space and where they could be persuaded to change.
- Provide recommendations of scenarios to achieve business occupancy requirements but also consolidate space on a proactive basis.
- Client presentation skills to show findings and options for space.
- Have hands on experience providing space plans and test fits for projects.
- Have a good understanding of workplace strategy and change management principles.
- When required supporting the CBRE Occupancy Management Platform on internal activities including best practice forums and new business opportunities.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career where you want it to go. Enjoy workplace flexibility with tremendous scale—in an inclusive, collaborative environment with supportive teammates. You will be challenged to grow and be at your best every day.
Benefits package includes:
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Funding sporting activities - Benefit System
- A wide range of professional training and development opportunities
- Participating in charitable and commercial events sponsored by CBRE.
Please note that only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.