CBRE Group, Inc. is the world"s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliates). We serve real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. Our services include facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Visit www.cbre.pl and kariera.cbre.pl
ESG Programme Manager [online recruitment]
Role Purpose: An individual with a background in sustainability/ESG and the built environment, with a passion for collaboration, innovation and driving change. Responsible for managing ESG strategies at a fund/portfolio level, providing a key point of contact to Clients, delivering targets and reporting on key performance indicators.
As ESG Programme Manager you will:
- Assist in the development, implementation, reporting and evolution of ESG strategies for Clients
- Responsible for the development, benchmarking, implementation and review of appropriate sustainability objectives, targets and improvement programmes for funds/portfolios
- Monitor and report on fund/portfolio sustainability performance and progress against sustainability objectives
- Lead regular catch-up calls/meetings with Clients. Routinely prepare and present at Client meetings to increase sustainability awareness and engagement
- Provide support and technical advice to all stakeholders to enable them to undertake their roles and responsibilities for sustainability
- Innovate and lead initiatives to engage and educate tenants/occupiers to increase data coverage and sustainability performance for funds/portfolios
- Respond to requests for information regarding existing ESG strategy performance from rating and reporting agencies, current or prospective investors and other stakeholders
- Monitor changes in legislation and best practice to ensure continuing legal compliance and best practice in the EU / Poland
- Provide ESG advice as needed
- Providing data and reporting to industry benchmarks and initiatives (e.g. GRESB)
- Master"s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Climate Change)
- 3+ years professional experience working as an ESG programme manager, sustainability consultant, or similar, additional 5+ year experience in commercial real estate,
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills: articulate, assertive and confident
- Ability to engage and educate a diverse set of stakeholder groups including fund managers, property managers and building managers
- Detail-oriented: Strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn more and a desire to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven team environment
- Proficiency in English, C1 level
- Proficiency in Salesforce, MS Office and Google Applications
- Experience and willingness presenting at conferences and forums
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career where you want it to go. Enjoy workplace flexibility with tremendous scale—in an inclusive, collaborative environment with supportive teammates. You will be challenged to grow and be at your best every day.
Benefits package includes:
- B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Participating in charitable and commercial events sponsored by CBRE.
Please note that only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.